– Hey, guys!
– Hey, guys! Hey everyone! Aw!
Is there gonna be bologna? Hey everyone, it’s JoJo! And this is the Back to School
Sandwich Taste Test. Everyone knows sandwiches
are the classic school lunch, but I have a feeling that’s not
what we’re gonna be eating today. Every time I get so excited
to do these taste tests, and then they put the food
in front of me and it all changes. – Hola.
– Hola. I love my cast mates so much, I brought ya’ll a very sweet treat, enjoy. – What is this?
– I’m being told to dive right into this, – without looking at it.
– What? Not really… banana.
There’s definitely banana in here. – Is that a hair?
– I don’t… No, it’s part of a–
Oh, it’s banana. This is like bananas and cream? I just really hope it’s not mayonnaise. OK. [groaning] Wait, wait, wait. Whoa! Wow! That is salty. – Salty?
– Is that a banana? [coughing] Why? All right, OK. I’m so sorry.
I have to go like this. ‘Cause there’s a taste in my mouth,
I’m not gonna be OK. It’s stuck to my mouth. I can’t swallow this. [laughing] The white bread makes it
stick to the roof of your mouth. [music playing] That… Is amazing. But why is it not tasting bad? It tastes really good! Don’t spit it out!
That was worse than the sandwich. [laughing] Is this banannaise? There’s no way. Why’d I like it? I’m making that when I get home, 100%. On a scale of one to ten,
I’m gonna give this one detention. – I’m gonna say six.
– If I were– – Six? A six?
– Yes. If I were dying on a desert island, – I wouldn’t eat this.
– Oh, come on. Yes you would. – No, I wouldn’t.
– It was a ten. Then I got told that it was mayonnaise,
and it got knocked down to a nine. But it’s still up there.
It’s still up there. I encourage everybody, to whip themselves up a
mayo and banana sandwich. – Oh, hello Owen.
– Good luck. – Bologna isn’t it?
– Is that potato chips? – I don’t think it’s a PB&J.
– I don’t either. [laughing] Oh, it smells horrible! Is that cream cheese? I don’t wanna look.
I’m just gonna close my eyes and bite it. One, two, three. Is that mayo? Potato chips or maybe cereal? Maybe… butter or… Cream cheese? That’s good!
I’m scared to know what this sauce is. I think it’s cream cheese, right? There’s mayo. Oh, I don’t like that. I don’t– [laughing] You didn’t taste it? Yes, I tasted it. [laughing] – Like a cheese of some sort.
– There’s some cheese element involved here. Would not be my first choice
of whatever that meat is. But I know we don’t have it in England. Honestly, this is pretty good. I’m actually surprised.
I really like this. It’s potato chips, cream cheese,
and a piece of bologna. That’s great. I like it. That’s good. That was a two-biter.
I had to take two bites of that. – That’s why–
– I like this part. I give this side an eight. I give this side a strong 4.5. I’m here for it.
I like this. On a scale of one to ten,
I give it a processed Done.
– Yeah, I’m gonna give it like a… Like a seven.
It’s right up there with my boy turkey. This is like ten out of ten for me. Or is that a high rating?
Maybe like a seven out of ten. I would probably say,
a very solid seven. – I’d give it a one.
– You didn’t eat it. – You didn’t even try it.
– I did. I took a bite. That’s the smallest bite
I’ve ever seen in my life. – I’d give it a one.
– I give it a three. Hello people! OK. So, you didn’t have cheese
in your last one. You have cheese in this one. Oh! Oh. Oh, no. Oh, no. – Oh, no.
– Oh, no. It’s making a lot of
different sounds when I push on it. Oh, they’re not even pickles. I’m smelling jalapeño,
but I’m seeing… Cheese. I love jalapeños. But I don’t like cheese sauce,
so this is a problem for me. Oh, no.
No, no, no, no. I’m not even gonna try it. No! I don’t like jalapeños. But I’m just gonna go for it. This is like a nacho sandwich. Oh, no! What kind of cheese is that? – Is it cheese?
– It smells disgusting. I see a monstrosity.
That’s what I see. It’s so bad. Just do it.
Just do it. I never had a jalapeño before.
I thought they were pickles. [laughing] That is some good old,
straight up cheese goo, and spicy jalapeño. Oh! I can’t do the jalapeño. [moaning] Oh! – Are you just going for that–
– What pepper is this? That’s a jalapeño, Harvey. I can feel it a little bit. Sorry to let you guys down. Oh my gosh! Yeah. With the jalapeños, it gets a zero.
It doesn’t even get a chart. But without the jalapeños,
I’m gonna give that an 11. One through ten, it’s an 11.
That’s great. Nacho cheese, you can’t go wrong. – Negative five.
– Ah! I give it a ten out of ten.
I feel like I’m at a baseball game. This is great. – Two.
– Oh, no. This is a seven. – What?
– Easily a seven. It tastes good! You know, we may look the same,
but we are very different. Nacho sandwich. Not my sandwich.
Not for me. All right, so that was the
Back to School Sandwich Taste Test. I wanna know what creations
you guys can think of. Leave us your crazy
sandwich recipes in the comments. Make sure they’re not
bananas and mayonnaise. That sucks, yeah. Mmm. That’s yummy.